I delivered a baby through c section. Post that, I am not having enough milk to breast feed baby. There is very less and baby was loosing weight. I was given an injection as well as lactare powder to increase milk. It's been 3 weeks post delivery and I still don't see any effect. Is there any tablet or any other efficient way I can increase breast milk.

I delivered a baby through c section. Post that, I am not...
Hello, Fennel seeds, garden cress seeds, carrot,spinach, dill, methi are some natural galactogogues which help in facilitate milk production in mother. The more your baby latches the better milk production is facilitated. Do not give up.
Start the powder milk to your baby upto your breast milk not produce sufficient. Then you drink milk daily around minimum 1 litre at any how. Further information you can contact me directly. Take the shataverx powder. Drink the plenty water because if you dehydrate then water content of your body becomes less.
Try to have a wholesome food ( more of organic kind of food ) with daily fruits and vegetables ( minimum 2 fruits and vegetables ). You can also try Homeopathy which is a holistic science and heals you naturally. Till then you can use supplementary milk ( formula milk ) for your baby if the milk is not sufficient.
You will have to shift to baby feed only. Your gynaecologist and paediatrician are the best people to advise you on this matter.