Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father age is 52 years old and he is handicap by right eye but they have a problem of head pain and its not regular but it occurs one or two time in a month but so hardly they take 2 tablets of saridon one time but no relief so what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Headache is nonspecific symptom. It may happen in some eye disease or some other disease like brain related, stress induced, high blood pressure and many more. According to you / your father history one-eyed with occasional headache is not significant. Your father should go for detailed checkup in left eye with glass power checkup (refraction) by a eyespecialist nearby.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.