I am 35 year Old. I diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder at Age when I Am 19 Year Old. The Treatment i's going on with senior psychiatrist OCD Specialist Dr. Sumant Khanna At Gurgaon from 16 Years. Currently I am On SSRI Medicines. At Present I have A loving 5.5 year old daughter. She is diagnosed As Mild Autism By Developmental Pediatrician Dr. Lopa Dall At Milk City An and Locked in Gujrat State. But She Is not Confident About Her diagnosed. Her CARS Score is 30. Which Indicate HFA OR asperger. My CAR'S Scoreally is 22. Which Also Indicate Same. I want to do my daughter's Further Assessment & Early intervention for my daughters better Future. So please Give me your Best Opinion what I Have To do further for my daughters better health.

CARS scores range from 15 to 60, and the cutoff point for an autism diagnosis is a score of 30 or above. Scores falling within the range for a diagnosis of autism are broken down further to reflect the degree in which symptoms are present. According to the scoring standards of CARS, scores between 30 and 37 indicate mild to moderate autism and scores between 38 and 60 are characterized as severe autism.