Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello, I am 21 years of age, female gender, I get pimples quite often and these turn out to become black spots. I have it on my fore head, and cheeks. I feel embarrassed to go out. What medication should I use to prevent Acne and how can I make the black spots go away?

Dear Ms. lybrate-user,please consult a dermatologist in person. The type of acne you have will be assessed. Since you also have pigmentation secondary to the acne, your doctor may suggest 1.Sunscreen - use of a sunscreen is mandatory for the various benefits it offers. It will reduce your acne to a minimal extent and also reduce the pigmentation. 2.Specific Antiacne medications- this can be in the form of face washes, creams, gels or oral medicines depending on the grade of your acne. 3.Procedures - Another way of managing acne instead of applying medicines would be to undergo procedures like a chemical peel etc, I hope this helps!