Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old guy nd I am facing the problem of hair thinning and hair baldness. I am in the first stage of hair baldness. My hairline is going above and extreme hair loss in two corners of forehead. Shall I use minoxidil to treat hair baldness? I have to consult with doctor before using minoxidil or I can directly use it without consulting? Is there any other treatment which is effective for hair baldness, thinning and hair fall. Please help me.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 23 years old guy nd I am facing the problem of hair ...
Mr. lybrate-user You need to consult a trichologist and get a scalp examination done before going ahead with any medication. There are various treatments available for hair loss like serums, mesotherapy,PRP, etc.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.