I brush twice a day but still have some problems in teeth. Whenever I brush, there is blood coming from my teeth. What is this problem called and is it something really bad?

I brush twice a day but still have some problems in teeth...
Due to improper brushing technique sometime it happens but now you have to go to dentist for scaling and curettage of teeth along with polishing and asked them to demonstrate you that how to brush properly.
No it's very common condition is called chronic generalised gingivitis can be cured with scaling. Also gum paint and mouth wash is helpful.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Bleeding gums is a sign of gum diseaese. Visit your dentis dey will do proper scaling n polishing n guide you with proper oral hygiene techniques.
This is called gingival bleeding. It could be due to deposits. Do not brush hard. And do not brush for more thn 5 minutes. First of all visit a dentist and get Scaling done. Rinse your mouth with warm water with salt in it. After every meal. Massage with desensitizing tooth paste for 5 min, then brush your teeth softly. Use tongue cleaner always. You can also Rinse with betadeine (2 drops mix in half glasswater).
Get your teeth cleaned. Don't delay, it may lead to sever gum infections.
Hello, bleeding could be because of tartar, Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.