My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex within 12 hours she ate emergency contraception and after 6 days started bleeding for 8 days then it stopped then two days later she found some brown and red blood what does it mean is this implantation bleeding? Her last period was two months ago and she always has irregular periods,

Hi lybrate-usersince her periods were 2 months back so she might be pregnant, you should ask her to get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out preganancy. I do not think the brown and red blood she had were implantation because she took the pill and then she also had bleeding after a week for 8 days. So preganacy that time seems unlikely. But since her last period was two months back pregnancy is a possible cause now. Since her periods are irregular that could be the second reason she is not periods right now. Irregular periods can point to multiple causes and she should visit a gynaecologist for the same.
no , you are not pregnant. it is not necessary that you bleed after I pill. so relax!!!