Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

My problem is I have under eye dark circles and deep sunken eyes. I have tried almost everything from natural to serums but no effect. They are genetic though but looks very ugly on my face. Please help with a permanent solution.

Many people suffer from dark circles under the eyes, it is embarrassing and make you look older than you are. Oversleeping and lack of sleep. Can cause dark circles. Stress, eczema, allergies, iron deficiencies are other causes. Excessive smoking or drinking alcohol, coffee and use of cocaine, can cause under eye circles. Excessive exposure to the sun, which causes body produces more melanin. Follow this tips to remove dark circles under eyes - * Avoid exposure to sun. * Avoid excessive intake of salt, smoking, drinking. * Drink plenty of water, and have nutritious diet. * Eat food that contain antioxidants, i.e. Parsley, onion, black currant, green tea and blueberries which contribute to make skin healthy. * Apply sunscreen lotion of an SPF above 30 under the eyes. * Keep slices of cucumber or potato over the eyes for 15 - 20 minutes, will rest the eyes and make them look fresh and alert. For better results you can consult me on Lybrate privately. Take care.
Ms. lybrate-user Dark circles cannot be removed permanently, but yes they can be reduced to an extent. You can go for laser treatment .You can consult any nearby dermatologist.