Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a PCOD borderline Syndromes. From last 1 and half years since I am married. I want to know what can I do for that. What's the treatment apart from walking. And also my stomach iz very sensitive. I have stomach pain from last 8 months and everything iz normal clinically tested. But still I have pain in Right lower quadrant (RLQ) abdominal pain. Just below chest right side. Pain starts after having meal. Starts bloating. And breathing gets less than normal. please please please help me doctors. I want to conceive and without any pain or other diseases.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly get all your blood tests done to confirm for any kind of harmonal imbalance and Ultrasound for any cysts Pain in abdomen and RT side of chest could be due to abdominal distension, water retention or gas formation. You can conceive if all your test reports are normal, by the help of fertility enhancing medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.