Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hlo. Sir. I have pain in my left molar. What should I do. And what type of healthy treatment is useful. Pain start since 3 day. Plazz suggest me.

2 Doctors Answered
If the conserned tooth is associated with decay you have to get root canal treatment done.
Hello. You should visit a dentist. And get x ray done. Pain could be due to infection inside your tooth. Rct will be done following cap over that tooth. Or pain could be due to other reasons. X ray can reveal. So get it done.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.