Hello, I am a female (20 years old. I have been trying to conceive since August 2016. On Dec 17 2016 I did a pregnancy test that is 8 days after missed period I had faint positive line. I did a blood test and it came out to b positive with 122.4 hcg. But after 5 days I had severe pain in body and doctor after doing pelvis ultrasound said that it was chemical pregnancy and so bleed for next 3 days like normal period without much pain. But exactly after 16 days of previous bleeding stops I had bleeding again and it was heavy and so the first two days was brown discharge and next 5 days was bleeding (11-17 Jan 2017. But again on 27 of January I had a spotting (2-3 drops of blood) what could b reason for this spotting .is this to b considered as period or ovulation or anything else? I wish to conceive very soon and so I am trying everyday. But this again and again bleeding or spotting is confusing us? Pls kindly guide wat is the problem with me?

It looks like some pieces of conception have been retained. Remember that the pieces are so tiny that they are not detected on ultrasound test. Get a minor procedure called menstrual regulation where a syringe type of instrument is used to suck out scum and no cutting of tissue is involved remember to take a course of antibiotics just after the procedure.
Hi, I think it can be due to some hormonal imbalances. Check your thyroid profile and prolactin levels and a ultrasound for your uterus and ovaries. If everything is fine, you can try naturally for 6 months. Take progesterone for last 2 weeks of your cycle. Also, get yourself examined by a gynecologist as it can be due to infections also. Hope I have answered your question. If you have any other query I will be happy to help.