Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have infection around my genitals area. I want advice on how can I cure this infection & stop it spreading further. Please prescribe medicines also that I could use.

1 Doctor Answered
Mr Rishabh Singh, Infection around genital area is most likely to be fungal origin. Since you have not mentioned any symptoms related to that like itching, presence of any lesions etc. So it is difficult to give exact answer. You may try antifungal medications both local and systemic. In this communication we are supposed to give only general suggestions and guidelines, but no drug prescriptions. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.