My upper right teeth is paining after eating especially non veg on Sunday and some amount of non veg gets stuck in teeth and starts paining. What may be the problem.

My upper right teeth is paining after eating especially n...
Visit your dentist take xray and check for pockets if any. Pockets are spaces in between teeth and gum with little infection which leads to food lodgement. If not taken care of leads to weakening of teeth slowly.
Hello .lybrate-user your problem is not related to non veg diet .it's because non veg is more fibrous than most of vegetarians dishes you might have noticed it .you do have problem of food impaction. This may be due to forceful wedging of food by opposite tooth or anatomical anomaly of the tooth in question .even it can be irregular margins of restorations or prosthesis .since you have not mentioned the history of tooth (whether any decay is /was present) it's not easy to come to one conclusion .but you need to visit dentist nearby to rectify it as soon as possible because any mode of food accumulation will lead to bacterial colonisation which may lead to gingivitis or periodontitis.
Hello, pain could be because of tooth decay, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. Get an x-ray done if required. If there is cavity get it filled. If there is infection to the root of the tooth, get it treated. You can do salt water rinses, this will give temporary relief to pain.
You may have a cavity in the tooth or some gum problem or both .If pain persists consult a Dentist soon. Use Hexigel ointment for local gum massage and brush your teeth regularly twice daily morning and evening.
It occurs due to tartar accumulation in between the teeth, get scaling done from a dentist and your problem will be solved.