Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My father is a diabetic patient and off late he is complaining of vision problem mostly of not being able to measure distance properly while walking and stumbling frequently even wearing specs. Recent power check up from optician did not find much difference in his power with the specs which is he wearing at present. What should I do now?

1 Doctor Answered
My father is a diabetic patient and off late he is compla...
Please chaeck blood sugar level. Take homoeopathic medicine szygum jam mother tincture 10 drops in half cup of water 3 times a day . Thanks
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.