I am a 51 years old man. My doctor told me to take good care of my heart and avoid oily/fried stuff, also avoid eating things those are harmful to health. I am also on the border of having sugar. My son goes to GYM. His Dietician have told him to consume Peanut butter in good quantity regularly. Sir, requested to advise me if I should go ahead with Peanut Butter and how much?

Sir, Your Son must be in his 20s .. hence his diet would be much different than yours. His activity level will be much higher than yours. Each tablespoon of Peanut butter has about 100 calories. By itself peanut butter is good but you got to balance your full day calories consumption against your activity levels.
What is right for your son may not be right for you. One can definitely use butter un diet but like any fat, it has its effect. So moderation with fats is always good. Fat is a good source of energy but it also has a tendency to clog your arteries if moderation is not exercised.