Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mouth gum problem. Like Periodontal Disease so give me a treatment. This problem with pain and swelling.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to visit a periodontist nearby .start with scaling and root planing .gingival curettage if necessary. Any amount of treatment you do but if maintenance at home is poor then the expected results cannot be achieved.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.