Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.

Take homeo remedy Puls 200 and Hamm 200 - four drops of each in spnfl water four times until cure.
Menorrhagia is the medical term for menstrual periods with abnormally heavy or prolonged bleeding. Although heavy menstrual bleeding is a common concern among premenopausal women, most women don't experience blood loss severe enough to be defined as menorrhagia. Common causes include: Hormone imbalance. ... Dysfunction of the ovaries. ... Uterine fibroids. ... Polyps. ... Adenomyosis. ... Intrauterine device (IUD). ... Pregnancy complications. ... Cancer. Phosphorus is considered the top natural Homeopathic medicine when the woman experiences slight vaginal bleeding in between periods. Uterine haemorrhage in between periods due to fibroids, polypus and cancer of uterus is also very effectively treated by Homeopathic remedy Phosphorus. The blood is bright red in most cases.