I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. Is this related to forward head posture? Because I have forward head posture. If yes or no what should be done?

I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when ...
It's not related to your head posture. It's the sound coming from temporo mandibular joint.(TMJ) And that's not normal So you need to get a proper check up as to why that sound comes. It may require some x rays Better you get it checked dear.
Get yourself checked by professional dentist. He will determine what is possible best for you.
Hello, you need to visit a dentist and get it checked. Ask for a night guard. You can do hot fomentation near your ear. You need to relax and calm down. You can take a hot water bath or listen to music before going to sleep.