Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am a 26 year old male. I have been having an issue with regard to sex. I am unable to have sex using a condom. The erection is lost in the process of trying to get the condom on. Manual stimulation helps me gain an erection but whenever I try to put on a condom, the erection is lost. Additionally, upon having sex without one, sometimes I lose the erection while in the act. Why do both of these happen? How can these be fixed?

I am a 26 year old male. I have been having an issue with...
Hello, lubrate user, It usually happens ,you loose desire while putting condome on penis.•it means you don't wish to lose even a single minute to penetrate ,even. •or, you take much of your time to open condom on penis dicreasing your tempo to intimate. •Or, you might not be getting fully satisfied using condome hence you lose interest. •your condom might not be of a good quality, having bad impact on the glans. •please. Verify all sort of above mentioned factors. Tk, care.