Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my age is 26, from birth it self I have a problem of speaking. Its held because my tongue is very thick in size. Because of high thickness in tongue I couldn't fluctuate it properly when speaking, and I suffering to abnormal speaking. That dominating me from carrier growth. Please suggest any kind of treatment or surgery to tongue. I hope you people help for my career growth. The problem must be cure. Please.

1 Doctor Answered
This is a anomalies. Thickness and excess growth of tongue is termed as hyperglossia. Both large tongue and small tongue (hypoglossia) affects speech. It may be cutabke by surgery. Glosoplasty.u can consult an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. For your operation.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.