Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had sex with my boyfriend on 17 jan 2017. My expected period date is on 25th of jan. But am pregnant now I think. We do not want to keep this baby now. So what should we do now?

2 Doctors Answered
Get a urine pregnancy test. If it is positive, then go to your gynaecologist and she will do the needful. If it is negative, wait for at least one week for the periods and then if the periods don't come, go to the doctor.
Carry out urine pregnancy test on 11th day of missed period for confirmation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.