Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor, I have a boil on my face, please tell me which ointment should I use? Also it's paining.

2 Doctors Answered
Just leave it it will disappear.
Dear lybrateuser, - Apply ointment Mupirocin, three times a day - also take a pain relief tablet after meals if pain is more.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.