Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old and I have a small baby (1.5 year old). My problem was that serious pain in my total body like bone pain and feeling very weak. I am also a job holder, what should I do for that please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 30 years old and I have a small baby (1.5 year old)....
Hello, hope you are doing good, it must be a vitamin d deficiency, please do a vitamin deficiency test. Mean time, I would suggest take calcium supplements along with megnicium and vitamin d formula. Let me know if I can help you for that. 2. If you are a non-veg, pls drink paya soup. Which keeps your bones strong. 3. Pls dont live in ac environment for long hours, if your job is like that, I suggest, take out 5 mins time for every 2hours come our and drink some water. 4. If possible add protein, vitamins supplements to your diet. Have a healthy life.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.