7 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello Lybrate User,
Acne or pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations, they develop when sebaceous glands become infected, which leads to red lesions filled with pus. The common problem in people with oily skin.
There are many reasons behind this including, hormonal imbalance, dehydration and constipation,
physical, mental and emotional stress, drinking coffee, alcohol, canned food, cheese are harmful to skin and can causes acne,
fried food or oily food that makes skin unhealthy.
Lack of sleep or due to the face has not been thoroughly cleansed.
Take homeopathic treatment to get rid from acne and along with follow this tips to deal with pimples-
* Wash your face as often as 3-4 times a day.
* Use a gentle face wash when you wash your face and scrub face twice a week.
* Avoid spicy, oily and sugary food.
* Drink plenty of water and take healthy and balanced diet.
* Drink juices - whenever you are struggling with pimples, juices are always in the rescue and help you achieve flawless skin. Beets, celery, apple, aloe vera, tomato, cucumber, orange, lemon, papaya and juices are considered excellent for the skin. These juices purify the blood and thereby improving your skin tone.
If you want to take homeopathic treatment consult me on lybrate privately. Take care.
4 years experience
Ask Free Question
Use Tea Tree face wash and Toner twice a day.
Use AHA Glow face wash once in a day.
Use Sunscreen with SPF 30 daily.
Use natural face pack of Multani Mitti and lemon 2 times a week.
You can also use apple cider vinegar for 5 minutes after washing your face and splash it clean with water.
Most important is diet- Do not eat Junk, Eat more Vegetables and fruits especially with Vitamin C.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Dandruff treatment