I'm 25 year old. I do regular 2 time brush in a day .But yellow marks on my front tooths .Please suggest me what I do for it. I feel embarrass when I talk someone. Please suggest me best advice for your side.

I'm  25 year old. I do regular 2 time brush in a day .But...
Yellow marks on front teeth may be due to medicines taken during childhood or due to caries or simply it may be stains. Visit dentist, he/she will examine your teeth etc and guide you for a particular treatment.
Go to your nearest dentist clinic for proper oral prophylaxis. And learn proper brushing and oral hygiene maintenance. And apply.
There are many options for whitening of teeth. but every treatment depends on your teeth and your financial affordability. option 1 is Bleaching , option 2 is Veneers and in that i prefer Ceramic Veneers though it's expensive but long lasting.
Bleaching for treat discoloration of teeth.
Hi Because of Gingivitis &. Periodontis causes loosing of tooth. Every 6 month visit Dentist for Scaling treatment. Brush properly twice daily. Coffee or tea or smoking causes stains on tooth.
you can get a professional cleaning and bleaching done..if it still persist then can go for veneers or tooth coloured fillings