My wife is 45 years old. She had irregular periods and heavy bleeding this month. In the month of November she was on hrt treatment. She is diabetic. Her H1AB Is 6.9.She is taking medicine carbophage for past two months half tablet in the morning and half in the night. 15 days back she took CBC it found she was anemic HB 9.9. RBC 4.4 hematocrit 33.9 wbc 13070 and platelet count 5.31 ESR 27 mm. Dr. prescribed her livogen and dexorange syrup at the night. Last week She had periods with heavy bleeding she was tired. Dr. again asked to take CBC yesterday. HB is same and wbc 11010 and the platelets reduced to 5.01. Now Dr. prescribed her to take carbophage SR tablet 1 in the morning and livogen in the morning and dexorange in the near night. My question is why platelet slight higher when HB is low. For past two months periods are coming normal but heavy bleeding and clots. Severe gastritis also. Kindly give suggestions.

My wife is 45 years old. She had irregular periods and he...
Hello lybrate-user why your wife is taking dexorange syp she is diabetic she can take capsules n give the status of her blood sugar.