Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 year old male. I have problems with my teeth. My teeth loosing its power continuously. Some times I feel my teeth will no longer. I cannot use tooth brush in danger of blood came out. Cause of it my teeth looks so dirty. I work in private company so I fails to look after myself. Is there any way to recover my teeth strength.

4 Doctors Answered
Yes there is. But your case is like" someone is having an heart attack at work place and he is asking that, is there anyway I can recover without seeing a doctor as I am busy in my work" So get some time for yourself and see a Dentist nearby. You have gum problem and if untreated, will cause loosening of teeth and finally no natural teeth in your mouth.
1 person found this helpful
From the symptoms you said I feel its gingivitis or periodontitis. Its a treatable condition. Earlier you start the treatment better will be your prognosis. Do not delay diagnosis and treatment visit a periodontist (gum specialist) or if not available visit a dentist. You have a chance to save your teeth so visit a periodontist and start treatment ,you can get rid of these problems before it becomes worse.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
1 person found this helpful
You might have lot of stain /deposit on teeth. Kindly get cleaning/ and polishing/ done by dentist .all will be well .the dentist mig/ht prescribe you some mouthwash kindly rinse two times daily for 15 days and see the difference personally in your oral hygiene.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.