Hello My question is that I have pain in my abdomen cavity and the pain is not at fix point it sometime starts at right upper side sometime at upper left side some time upper middle portion and also some time at bladder portion, but many the pain occurring at upper right at location of heart portion. The pain does not occur every time the pain is adorable upto. And one more thing is that even I will take less spicy food then also I have a burning sensation on my food pipe and also on chest. Every food I take it feels that it sticks at my chest and pain and burning sensation start at chest and back portion and feel relief when I drink water. My question is that the burning sensation is due to I am suffering from itis and also the pain I am getting on abdomen is due to this burning sensation or I am suffering from itis or I have stone related problem. Please help me please.

Hello
My question is that I have pain in my abdomen cavit...
Hi. Most likely you are suffering from GERD. Other possibilities may be peptic ulcer disease or gall stones. Symptoms overlap in these conditions. Stop spicy/oily food. Stop alcohol/tobacco/smoking. Take soft bland diet khichdi, dal rice etc. Take more of fruits and vegetables. Sleep properly, drink adequate water. Get an ultrasound of abdomen done. Review with reports and consult online for medications. Thanks.