Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 years old male and for last 2 months lost of hair fall, what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
How we tackle stubborn hairfall we advise 1. Platelet rich plasma therapy for hairlost in patches. 2. Indiviually selected homeopathic medicines with appropiate potency. 3. Essential multivitamins and supplements needed. 4. Diet chart to be followed during the treatment. This powerpacked combo will surelly give back your lost tresses.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.