I had a past of depression and anxiety for which I've taken clonazepam and alprazolam 1 mg per day as advised by the psychiatrist. Nd I got addicted to and took that dose for 3 years and then I started withdrawaling slowly and switch to etizolam presently I am taking etizolam 0.25 mg per day. Can you suggest me a replacement for etizolam 0.25 or any anti anxiety medicine in herbal. As I want to quit this medication too. I've already had immense Amount of side effects and now have an auto immune disease, dizziness drowsiness, palpitation, stiff neck, weak eye sight. I've tried electro homeopathy, acupuncture, cupping therapy but can't get over this side effects and disease. Can I be normal again? Note: please also suggest me a perfect diet as per my conditions.

I had a past of depression and anxiety for which I've tak...
Got your concern. Really Great so see you r committed to health n fitness. Taking head-on n sure nature support for those who eagerly seek. Engage in healthier habits of diet exercise one to one sports like Batminton / tenis follow your Dr. with faith Ayurveda offers great support in such cases but in person examination so consult with Ayurveda college hospital in your city.
hello Take more fruits..seasonal fruits. Avoid fermented food..fried foods *Take more liquids like water, butter milk, coconut water, milk, fruit juices. *Do daily Yoga and pranayam. *You can take homoeopatic treatment whih will surely cure your problems.
you can replace it with regular exercise healthy diet and positive thinking don't think much how people think about you