Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am 26, please help me in enlarging my penis size. I understand my 5" is enough. But I wanna increase the size. please suggest working Medicine.

2 Doctors Answered
Do kegel exercise. Along with take homeopathic medicine. Consult me if you want.
accept ur size ..get proper sex education ...otherwise u will spend money on advertisements ...which of no use
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.