I have a allergy problem its sneezing may I know how know its cause and treatment.

I have a allergy problem its sneezing may I know how know...
In order to help you, I need more information about your problems, Allergies and health in general. You can consult me in person through Lybrate for cure. In Allergies You can observe quick relief from homeopathic medicines And change in lifestyle: (1) Beware of House Dust mites hidden in quilt pillow mattress and carpet (i.e.House dust). (2) Use nothing too hot in cold weather and use nothing too chilled in hot weather (3) Maintain regular exercise after some relief in present symptoms in order to avoid recurrent episodes of Rhinitis (4) Refrain from antipyretic and analgesic medicines except in case of high grade fever. (5) Avoid perfumes, scented soap,  shampoo and other such Hazardous items like Woolen clothing and other animal dander. (6) Also Avoid rice bananas and Colocassia Roots (Arvi) (7) Consume homeopathic medicines Under supervision of homeopathic consultant only. (If you have faith in Homeopathic System of Medicine)