Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

My period started 30th of December and ended on 2nd january and my ovulation is starting on 9th and ends 15th January. How do I have sex within my ovulation period so I can be pregnant (consumption)

Dear Lybrate user, according to info provided, there ll b more chances of getting pregnant if you ve sexual intercourse on, 14,15,16,17.
Hello, You can practice natural sex during ovulation time and side to side position is more pro for conception.
Most doctors and fertility experts agree that having sex multiple times during ovulation and just prior to ovulation will increase a couple’s chances of becoming pregnant. Each time you have sex during your fertile window is a better chance that you will become pregnant during that month. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise (sometimes this is not a good idea for men with known sperm issues), having more sex during ovulation is usually a good idea. The time when you are ovulating is the best possible chance to conceive, but keep in mind that everything has to be just right in order to actually get pregnant. A lot of times the sperm and the egg meet and the beginnings of an embryo will start, but implantation never occurs and you would have a normal period and no pregnancy. And there are a significant number of "pregnancies" that implant and then spontaneously miscarry long before you would know you were pregnant and you'd have a normal period.Also keep in mind that sperm can live in the vagina for approx 3-7 days, so it is possible to get pregnant from sex either a few days before or a few days after ovulation.