I am suffering frm stammering prob since 8 year .meri saans ruk jati h n force lagana padta h word bone k lye. Even I can't speak name of my father Lalit .plz give me proper treatment or yoga exercises thanks.

Yoga is excellent. You have a problem with fear. The fear has to do with people and more so if they are people in authority. If you deal with that fear, then a lot of your stammering will stop. Talk to a counselor and sort that out. There will still be a residue affect left because of pure habit. This can be resolved by some exercises, which should begin with real earnest right away. Practice speaking aloud in a closed room, but this time, choose words for which your stammer is most. Also practice singing sentences but ending the last word as a statement that is read. Next time end with two words stated, then three words etc. The lip exercise: with tight pressure press and roll the tip of your tongue against the edge of your lips, clockwise first and then anticlockwise, as many times as you possibly can. Purse your lips into an ‘O’ and withdraw it back stretching it like when you say an ‘E’, several times a day. Drop your lower jaw and flip it left to right and right to left, as many times as you can to loosen it. Practice making a resonating sound by increasing and decreasing the volume within the same breath. Sing the vowels A, E, I, O, U stretching each vowel as much as you can.
Have you tried Speech Therapy before.?you need regular a Speech Therapy and counselling.