Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in my teeth for last seven months, please suggest me some suggestion for teeth pain, as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. You tooth might go for root canal or an extraction depending upon severity of case. Meanwhile you take drug" ketorol-dt" mix 2 tablets in half glass of water. Take when pain feels.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.