I have stomach worms from last 3-4 years. Doctor asked me to have albendazole tablets. After taking albendazole it feels good for 1 or 2 months but after that itching starts again and so as stomach worms. please help me.
Albendazole alone is not the complete cure. You also need few antibiotics to be taken for few a week and repeat dosing of albendazole and more drugs to completely remove the ova of worms. You can consult for full medical treatment protocol.
U have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning
2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating 11. Keep your weight under control. 12. Keep your weight under control.
For medicine contact on private consultation good luck..
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment