Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hey doctor I am 18 year old girl I have facing few problems for sometime like like I feel my head is heavy eyes are heavy my ears are closed also I get acidity from 2 years from sometime I feel dizzy while standing I consulted a doctor he said I am suffering from movement problem. I want to know what exactly what movement problem is? Please help me I am really tensed.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello, These symptoms might be because of ENT problem. Might be low BP in standing position. Better consult an ENT specialist and a physician. Having nutritious food regularly and good sleep will help in reducing acidity.
1 person found this helpful
At age of 18 you are having 96 kg body wt ,this may be casue of all your problems, try to reduce your wt proportion to your height either by joining Yoga classes or gym along with changing your food habits.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.