Sir,/Madam, I am 30 years old, yesterday morning when I woke up I saw my left side face was swollen. I consulted Dentist. After check up Dr. Pressed some portion on upper jaw, and diagnosed that there is puss, he prescribed antibiotic tab, painkiller and antiacidity tab to take for 5 days two times a day. He advised to extract that tooth. But I want to retain it. Please advise me what precautions should I take and is it advisable to retain or not.

Sir,/Madam, I am 30 years old, yesterday morning when I w...
I need an iopa (x ray) of the offending tooth. If the tooth is grade iii mobile, it has to be extracted. But if the tooth is sound it should not be extracted, again I say, I need an iopa of the tooth and a clear photograph of the tooth.
I agree with your dentist that removing the decayed tooth is the best option. The (Prognosis) chances of successfully saving a tooth that has caused a face to swell (Cellulitis) is very low.