Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Most of time I feel very high heart beat even feel shivering .i chkd my blood pressure that is 110- 140. I am 38 female. And many time I feel very high pain in side of my brain. Is there any problem?

2 Doctors Answered
Consult a cardiologist with ECG and echo for heartbeat. And BP. For headache consult a neurologist.
1 person found this helpful
High pain in side of the brain can be headache if unilateral in nature it can be migraine Also! Feeling heart rate and increased heart rate is called tachycardia, medically theyvare termed as palpitation .most common cause in india is anaemia So get your cbc done Advice 24 hour holter to rule out any arrthmias.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.