If I need root. Canal treatment. But I want to extract the tooth is it painful than root canal. Any help abt it pls.

If I need root. Canal treatment. But I want to extract th...
If you can save tooth then you should go for rct.
Extraction is not painful if done under local anaesthetic nerve block which is injected by the dentist before extraction. But extraction has other side effects and long term disability. 1. The wound may take time to heal after extraction. 2. The extraction site may pain after the anaesthesia stops working. For that you will need painkillers. 3. Extracted tooth may create space where you will need a new teeth or tooth in place. 4. For the new tooth you may need to go for rpd or bridge or implant which are gradually expensive accordingly. 5. If you leave the space without teeth other teeth un your mouth will suffer and get problems due to overload as a result of the loss of their companion tooth. Thus it is better you save the tooth by root canal treatment procedure under a good hand.
At ur age u should first try to save than extract both the txt r not very painful as they r done under local anaesthetic
If u can save the tooth with root canal treatment, then better save the tooth rather than extracted, root canal isn't painful
Root canal is better then extraction.
Root canal treatment is less painful. Moreover you don't stand to loose the tooth if it is done in time!
Both RCT and extraction can be done without pain. But as a dentist I suggest you to undergo RCT to preserve the tooth rather than extracting the same. Extraction option will always be there.