Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Team, I have received your support previously also regarding my husband's problem of constipation. I request you to prescribe any medicines to overcome this problem. He is a recovered patient from cerebral palsy which has occurred due to a head injury. There were slight disturbances in his ECG. He is 52 yrs, presently taking :clopitab-A75, amlong,rosvous-D, prolomet-XL-25, Pan-D45, Intrafen-180. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Please Give him Salads and fruits more Take him for morning and evening walk regularly for good digestion and easy defication Give Sy Eva Q or duphalac 20 ml in 200 ml water at night Continue his current medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.