Dear doc My mamma has been diagnosed with eye glaucoma some months ago and using drops combigan and azopt 1 after the other in 30 min duration twice a day. I noticed her eyes turning reddish quite often these days. May be due to body heat. May I know the measures to be taken to reduce eye redness? I have purchased an aloe vera based eye mask for eye cooling purpose but it was not been used by mamma as she is fearing if people with glaucoma can use eye mask. Kindly let me know if it can be used in this regard. My mamma got thyroid problem 2 and taking med. Does it has an effect on glaucoma? Whats the duration for check ups to thyroid and glaucoma? Awaiting for your kind response. Thank you.

Dear doc
My mamma has been diagnosed with eye glaucoma so...
Hello a. Redness could be due to anti glaucoma medicines as redness is common problem with them b. She can use some lubricating eyedrop like flogel etc. C. Folow up for glaucoma is dependent on response of medicines, severity of glaucoma etc. Follow your doctors instructions.