I am 28 years old female. 3 years completed for marriage. I have 3 continuous miscarriages in a year. After this from 1 year not conceive naturally. What be the possible reason. menstrual cycle is normal 28 to 30 days. Please reply.

I am 28 years old female. 3 years completed for marriage....
Hi. 3 abortions we call it REPEATED PREGNANCY LOSS, and not able to concieve after that s definitely SECONDARY INFERTILITY. You need to consult an infertility specialist immediately.
Hi lybrate-user, there are so many causes for recurrent pregnancy losses like mismatch of couple chromosomes, infections, autoimmune so we need to evaluate and treat the condition. You can come to pvt consultation.
Hello, if you had three miscarriages then you should be investigated thoroughly for the cause .Are you diabetic or do you have hypothyroidism? Did you have all the reports of previous miscarriages with you. You can book an appointment through Lybrate and can come to me.