Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

For last 7 years my blood sugar (fasting) varies from 125 to155 & pp varies from 137 to 175. I take normal food & sugarless black tea. Age 68yrs. No doctor recommended me any medicine but suggested some advise which I follow. Kindly give your recommendation.

1 Doctor Answered
You are in category of" impaired glocose tolerance. You don't need medicine at this stage. You need a healthy life style. Like taking food with high fiber content. Like oats, dalia. Pulses, plenty of vegetables. Regular exercise. Stress is aggravating factor so avoid stress. Regular follow up with your family doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.