My friend Asked me to consult about radiance instant skin brightener It is a skin cream for brightness Is it good for use? If we use this continuously its effect would be temporary or permanently? please help.

My friend Asked me to consult about radiance instant skin...
Hi lybrate-user, No cream can give you permanent fairness. For improving tone and texture of face, removal of dark spots and for glowing facial skin, I recommend skin lightening creams, Skin lightening capsules/tablets, Chemical peels and Microdermabrasion therapy. Advanced treatments like Glutathione injections are also available. You will need a skin lightening cream and good sunscreen initially. I can prescribe you that. For further improvement, advanced treatments can be initiated. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.