I was diagnosed with chronic pharyngitis and tonsillitis. I had consulted an e.n.t specialist and taken the medicines. But it gave me relief for a very short period. I am again feeling some irritation in my throat which causes severe cough. The cough is very embarrassing which occurs 5 to 6 times a day, at regular time intervals. What should do now. Have also tried many natural remedies and gargles. Now I have also got runny and blocked nose. Please help. I am very worried.
Prevention of Asthma, Cold and Allergies. Increasing Immunity.
1. Stay away from Dust and Pollution.
2. Increase your immunity, eat plenty of Fruits and vegetables.
3. Keep Hydrated. Drink plenty of water and soups.
4. Exercise - Make it a habit to exercise or run for 45 minutes daily. This will improve your immunity.
5. Green Tea - Drink green Tea and coffee, They contain flavnoids and will. Improve your immunity.
6. Multivitamin - A good multivitamin of Antioxidants will also help you avoid cold and allergies. 7. Avoid eating outside food. 8. Handful of nuts like walnuts and almonds will improve your immunity to fight of the cold and allergies.
9. Maintain Healthy weight.
10. Yoga may also help in improving once immunity and inner strength.
Also you need some vaccinatins and medicatiions. Please let me know if you need further medication with all your details.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Blocked Nose treatment