Before 2 months am going to abortion due to unplanned pregnancy but now m facing a problem that last month my period date is 25 November 2016 and in this month period start from 20 december 2016 only 2-3 days before that my period days is complete 5 days cycle so pls suggest there's any issue. Date extend or periods 5 days cycle less than 2-3 with very low bleeding pressure pls help suggestion.

Before 2 months am going to abortion due to unplanned pre...
Dear Priyanka, it is more likely to be due to disturbed hormonal metabolism cause of abortion...Nothing to worry...with time it will revert to Normal... Important is get rid of ur depression by meditation, hobbies etc... Also start a specific medicine called Panchajeerak gudam which will give strength to ur uterus and remove d accumulated toxins...For details feel free to text me..
Hello, The decrease in the menses flow days could be attributed to stress induced hormonal imbalances and need not be pregnancy associated. wait and watch for next 2-3 cycles.