I am hvng cubital tunnel syndrome in left hand (ulnar neuropathy). Kindly please tell how long it takes to heal I mean how many months without surgery bcz I am hvng relief its quite better den earlier. Its been 2 months ago I came to know dat. And wht are the positive sign which shows its heeling or not, also hvng pain a positive sign or not like many told dat initially its numb now you r feeling pain means you r feeling sensations. please help me plz.

I am hvng cubital tunnel syndrome in left hand (ulnar neu...
If you didn't have the sensation of pain before, then now it may be a positive sign coz your sensations r coming back. But without proper physical assessment it's difficult to come to any conclusion. I suggest you visit a physiotherapist. your all sensations, reflexes, muscle power etc will be assessed and then whatever is needed for you to do now will be accordingly told to u.
Consult an orthopaedic doctor. Usually avoiding lifting,too much of elbow use is avoided .a splint may be used to keep elbow straight.avoid pressure on elbow on desktop . Spontaneous nerve healing occurs in few weeks or even 2 to 3 months,if not decompression of ulnar nerve at elbow is done. Tingling in ring and little finger may last long,physiotherapy exercises help. Electrophysiological study is sometimes advisable for knowing severity of conduction defects and earlier transposition nerve surgery.if improving, may wait and watch. Take methycobalamin if advised by your doctor