Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my age is 18 nd I am girl my problem is related to menses actually my bleeding phase gets prolonged nd it persist for month or so smtime menses become quite irregular I have consulted from local doctor but they r not very clear please suggest it has also caused intense weakness .smtime I got pain in my lower abdomen nd in stomach I used to remain very lively but now I remain tired whole day this condition is persisting from last year smtime my condition get worsen nd this bleeding continue to 30-60 days without stopping a day my condition is very critical please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir my age is 18 nd I am girl my problem is related to me...
Hello, You need to rule out serum progesterone deficiency and may have to be placed on cyclical progesterones.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.