My wife is pregnant and 11 weeks old. Since she is bleeding lightly, we have consulted local doctor. She did ultra sound scan and told that there is a heart beat of baby and gave injection and 2 sets of tablets to stop bleeding. Now bleeding seems in control, but not stopped fully. I have scan reports and prescription. If you want I will send. What would be the reason?

My wife is pregnant and 11 weeks old. Since she is bleedi...
Yes, I definetly want to have look about what was scan and what are the injections and tablets prescribed to you. That will give some clear idea of your pregnancy and reasons of bleeding. There are some reasons during pregnancy from which you can bleed. Let me see reports and prescription first. In most of the cases there is placenta (from which Baby get attached to mother and get nutrition from) is get slightly detached from mother's uterus which causes bleeding. Reasons for this detachment may be sex, some jerk, heavy weight lifting, bending work or less hormones produced in body to support pregnancy or at last problem in baby. All of which can cause bleeding. To stop we can give two types of medicines and HCG injection also. But let me see prescription first than I will explain in detail if required.